Duty of Care refers to the moral and legal obligations of employers to their employees, contractors, volunteers and related family members in maintaining their well-being, security and safety when working, posted on international assignments or working in remote areas of their home country. In those circumstances, individuals and organisations have legal obligations to act prudently to avoid the risk of reasonably foreseeable injury or exposures leading to ill health
HYRYDE have taken the following procedures to implement a policy that will follow strict guidelines for all passengers, chauffeurs, and employees
• Onboarding Chauffeurs that meet the standard.
• Fully insured and up to date license compliant with all governing laws.
• Comprehensive background check.
• Enhanced DBS check.
• Regular Chauffeur evaluation based on customer feedback.
• Minimum 3 years Chauffeur experience.
• Compliant with HYRYDE Driver expectations.
• Your safety is our priority.
• Vehicles no older than 3 years.
• Vehicle inspections carried out on a regular basis.
• Up to date vehicle maintenance.
• Upkeep records of vehicles.
• Compliant with local country requirements.
Customer Service & Operations Team
• HYRYDE’s trained staff will always go the extra mile.
• Trained staff to ensure your wellbeing.
• Regular training on best practice and safety.
• Information Security compliant.
• On-call 24/7 365 days.
• Safe service decisions and comprehensive support.
A Partnership in Excellence
• Affiliates and Partners of choice.
• SLA (Service Level Agreements) with all partners.
• In depth Affiliate/Partner vetting process.
• Standards cross referencing that meets our customer demands.
• Continual evaluation of partnerships.
• Customer feedback evaluated.